Monday, August 16, 2010

Non-art Book Recommendation

Running with the Tao by Greg Webb.  I've read segments of this truly inspirational book and await delivery at this time.  

Editorial Review from Amazon:  Compelling commentary on health and spirituality. The author takes two lines from each stanza of the Tao te Ching and creates a stream of moving meditations as he runs around a magic path circling two pristine lakes outside beautiful Victoria, British Columbia. "By prioritizing how present I'm becoming instead of how far or how fast I may be traveling, I've ended up going farther and faster than I ever dreamed possible."

Disclaimer:  Though there's no monetary conflict of interest in my recommendation, I went to High School with this talented guy.  His blog is truly inspiring.  I can't wait to get my copy of the full book and suspect it'll be one of my go-to Christmas gifts for those who have (almost) everything. 

No comments: