Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Home to roost

On a personal note, the situation with my loved one is getting precarious and I am very worried, though trying to trust in God on this.  As I search through my own actions  as to how things have taken this ugly, dark turn despite my trying to set a positive and good example, I recognize seeds sewn decades ago that I ignored and worse, denied but should have prevented.  Hence, the title to this entry.  It is so damn hard to get out of the way and not rush to fix this!  All I can do is hope for the best outcome for my loved one. 

I will have a good long cry and seek solace in some mournful music today.  The gorgeous Sand & Water album by Beth Nielsen Chapman beckons.  Keep us in your prayers and thoughts, okay?

1 comment:

B said...

Sorry to hear this, Mo. I am sure it will all work out for the best. You turned me on to BNC though, and I ordered her CD after testing a 30 second bit. Really beautiful sound!