Saturday, February 13, 2010

Damn Taxes!

I can't work on the painting or any other stuff until I get the taxes done. The place is a mess with receipts and forms and spreadsheets all over the place. I promised myself I'd feel much better and more free to paint if I get these damn taxes filed and outta here.

In the meantime, when I need a break and can't take the time to set up and really paint, I have discovered this guilty pleasure: watching painting videos on the internet.

Jerry's Artarama, is a North Carolina-based art supply retailer with several "superstores". Fortunately for me, there is one less than 15 miles away, has training videos online!

And from doing my taxes, I can tell you, I blew more than $1,000 in the last quarter of 2009 at my local Jerrys! The good news is, I'm done with both personal and business, and for a change, we're getting a refund! YEAH!

No comments: